House Cannith is a human dragonmarked house. They once were based in Cyre, but since the Day of Mourning the house has been split in three: Cannith West, Cannith South, and Cannith East. The barons of these splinters are struggling to take control of the house.
The artificers and magewrights of House Cannith are responsible for most of the magical innovations of the past millennia. House Cannith made a profit from the Last War by selling arms and warforged soldiers.
House Cannith uses magical research and invention to remain prosperous. Spellcasters are held in high regard for researching magic for new ideas, and their artificers use these ideas to create new items. House Cannith tries to obtain any magic resource that can help them create new things to sell.
House Cannith possesses the Mark of Making. This mark grants various magical benefits that allow its bearers to make various items, giving Cannith a advantage in the manufacturing arena.
- Tinkers Guild – maintenance of vehicles, structures, urban infrastructure, and similar crafts
- Fabricators Guild – divided into dozens of specialties, including architects, elemental binders, alchemists, and armorers who perform many of the wondrous crafts for which House Cannith is especially famous
- Fairhaven, Aundair (seat of Cannith West)
- Sharn, Breland (seat of Cannith South)
- Korth, Karrnath (seat of Cannith East)
- Starrin d’Cannith (deceased) – the last patriarch of House Cannith
- Merrix d’Cannith – Baron of Cannith South
- Jorlanna d’Cannith – Baron of Cannith West
- Zorlan d’Cannith – Baron of Cannith East