House Deneith is a human dragonmarked house.
House Deneith has its headquarters in Karrlakton, and has deep roots in Karrnath. This makes it difficult for them to avoid trouble with the Karrnathi, as the house is loyal to the Kingdom of Galifar and its ruling line.
The house was formed by a family of warlords in the area of Karrlakton where they still live today. They were the first humans to manifest dragonmarks: theirs was the fourth dragonmark to be discovered. They were skilled warriors and warlords and with the mark they became even more powerful. House Deneith was essential in forging the current Kingdom of Karrnath.
House Deneith’s seat of power is Karrlakton, across the river from the Mournland. Sentinel Tower is Deneith’s ancestral estate. Sentinel Tower, an ancient structure that is older than Karrnath itself, is the seat of the Sentinel Marshals and has been expanded and improved upon many times.
House Deneith possesses the Mark of Sentinel. This mark has allowed Deneith to become a mercenary powerhouse.
- Blademarks Guild – the mercenary arm of House Deneith, offering their services to cities, nations, and wealthy individuals alike
- Defenders Guild – specializes in bodyguards and offers the best in personal security
- Sentinel Marshals – the elite of House Deneith, contracted under the Kingdom of Galifar to pursue criminals across international lines; this service was reaffirmed with the Treaty of Thronehold
- Throne Wardens – guardians of the royal citadel at Thronehold
- Karrlakton, Karrnath (seat)