House Orien possesses the Mark of Passage. This mark grants various magical benefits that allow its bearers to control travel and teleportation. House Orien secured itself in the infastructure of Zarmina with the lightning rail, but that security is in jeopardy after the Last War obliterated the rail system.
- Couriers Guild – messengers, mail, parcel service
- Transportation Guild – caravans, coach routes, lightning rail
- First Step – secret teleportation research guild, aided by the Twelve
- Passage, Aundair (“Journey’s Home”, seat)
- Sharn, Breland
- New Cyre, Breland
- Varna, Eldeen Reaches
- Korth, Karrnath
- Regalport, Greentarn Island, The Lhazaar Principalities
- Krona Peak, Mror Holds
- Flamekeep, Thrane
- Taer Valaestas, Valenar
- Trolanport, Zilargo
Outposts and offices in nearly every town on trade roads.
- Baron Kwanti d’Orien, patriach